FILM PRODUCER. GENERALIST. SCRIPTWRITER.
exploring the limitless power of creativity
- 2017 | Mental Healthcare | Canada | “One Thing For Hope – Methods to train hope and rise above depression.”
- 2017 | “Unleash Your Superhero. Your Path To The Prize”. My story: “Hey, you’re a dreamer?”
- 2017 | “Feed the HeroX blog”. My article: “The Nomads of the New World”
- 2016 | Business & Entrepreneurship | USA | “Patterns For Success”. “XCulture: How Superheroes Are Born” my leadership culture training guide, book, and a video course.
- 2016 | Peace and Security & Technology | USA | “Innovative Approaches to Proliferation Prevention of Dual-Use Technologies: An Industry-Government Information Sharing Platform”
- 2014 | Banking Industry & Technology | USA | “Humanize Customer Digital Experience”. My proposal “Your Private Banking Coach – a very personal experience”
- 2011 | Global Healthcare & Technology | USA | “Models For Sourcing Food Databases”. My proposal “Broadening opportunities of Global Health”
- 2010 | Social Business Tour | Southern & Eastern Europe | “Design a creative social business model to integrate and uplift vulnerable communities”. My proposal “A good house for bad times”
- 2010 | Social Entrepreneurship & Strategy | Italy | “Transform the ruins of an abandoned Roman Bath and a confiscated Camora villa to make Naples a symbol of social change.”
- [ Challenges won in open innovation platforms Innocentive and HeroX out of over 60 solutions and innovations developed]
GRAND CHALLENGE DESIGNER
- „The Locationist” (selected by Midpoint Intensive Bucharest 2019-2020 development workshop with director Csaba Bollok)
- „I Love You”
- „Canarian Dream”
- „Prima Donnas”
- „A Night on Valentine’s”
- „Magic Blue”
- „Blind To Grace”
- „The Vlah” (fantasy-history)
- „1999” (a teenage crime story/high school drama/coming of age)
- „Cross The Line” (thriller)
- „Hot Potato – S.O.S. I’m in the soup!” | travel and adventure docuseries for reality tv
Michael Ricciardi, Serial Awarded Innovator, We Are SolversGeorgia possesses a remarkably diverse skill set and creative intellect — focusing equally on innovative business solutions as well as “global good” applications of new technologies. She is truly a “mover and shaker”. If one has need of a top-level media fixer/line producer, or, a tuned-in, innovative solutions provider – especially in the context of international business collaboration and development – one need look no further than her.
Shannon Green, Field Producer. Travel Channel, „Expedition Unknown” production.I highly recommend Georgia as a fixer. I worked with her on a very complicated shoot for Travel Channel’s „Expedition Unknown” and she was incredibly professional, intuitive, great at anticipating needs, and has an incredible non-stop work ethic. She would be an asset to any production.
David Galbraith, Ph.D. Professor at the University of Arizona, USA. Awarded Innovator. We Are SolversI met Georgia through the fact that we are both winners of Innocentive Challenges and a subgroup of winners was set up to allow further discussions. she has had a remarkably diverse series of world and employment experiences. My sense is that she is intelligent and creative, and she has the ability to get projects completed and at high quality.
Petronela Rotar, Writer and Journalist. „Expedition Unknown” Travel Channel.We have worked for more than two months together, for the series Expedition Unknown – Travel Channel, and the experience was more than positive. She is a very good fixer, very hard-working, very skilled, the results were more than satisfactory. The American team told us when they left that this was one of the best experiences that they ever had with fixers around the world. I recommend her with enthusiasm!
Beatrice Popa, Creative Producer and Fixer for Destination Truth 3 and 5Georgia is one of the highest professionals that I have worked with, who strives for excellence and surpasses performance standards from a distance, throughout all the aspects of a production. Always finding the right approach. ready to deliver in a timely manner, she is a team player & a problem solver with the ability to perform remarkably in stressful situations. I would team up with Georgia anytime for a world-class project.
Martijn Weerink, Director and Producer at StrixTv for ‘Louisa & Rosanna” reality show for TLC NetherlandsI have worked with Georgia Mihalcea and my experience was very positive. We filmed a Dutch reality show about two transgenders looking for their gypsy roots. As you might understand that’s quite complicated. Georgia dealt with the transgender and gypsy part very respectfully and professionally. And she delivered. I asked her for three totally different groups of gypsy’s and she made it work. We visited the rich, poor, and spiritual gypsy’s. We were very happy with her work. She speaks English very well. And she also translated certain parts for us, back in The Netherland while we were editing. She was a real help in researching, producing, and post-producing.
Volker Michels, General Producer ‘Marry My Son’ reality show for ProTV RomaniaI worked with Georgia for the reality show production “Ma însoară mama” (Marry My Son) for the Romanian tv channel ProTV. Georgia did a good job, I was very happy with her work and can recommend her.
Bianca Codroiu, BCS Imobiliare, RomaniaGeorgia is the one that can make your business rise overnight. Her vast experience as an entrepreneur will completely change your perspective. Nothing can stop you from the success you deserve if working with her.
Adela Vasile, Alpha Bank, Agency Manager, RomaniaA real professional, one who wants and knows how to use the experience and the acquired skills to help those who are interested so that their start and life in business to be easier.